Sterling Silver


Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Blue Topaz Hook Earrings

Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Blue Topaz Hook Earrings

By Micki Collar (Taylorsville, UT) -  reviews

I ordered these earrings and received tons of compliments. I love them. The blue topaz is vibrant. Then one day I lost one of the earrings! I was so devastated I had to order another pair. They are so affordable-- that was not a problem at all! These feel so high quality, not chintzy at all. They look GREAT with denim and also are fabulous when dressing up. Very versatile. I LOVE these earrings and they are even prettier than the photo depicts. You won't be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Silver Jewellery Season. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Themes by Brian Gardner Free Blogger Templates presents HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords